Re: [NV-L] Slotmap formatting change from 7.1.3 and 7.1.4?

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Slotmap formatting change from 7.1.3 and 7.1.4?
From: sean.lawrence@cantire.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:43:18 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:32:39 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
James,

Where can I download IY53703. We have not started testing 7.1.4 yet as it is
tied to use splitting the
TEC database from our Netview/TEC server.

I need to get a fix in for this quick and a small patch will be easier to
fast track.

Sean Lawrence
Systems Automation
Ext 5728

James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Sent by: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
10/27/2006 03:03 PM
Please respond to Tivoli NetView Discussions