RE: [NV-L] Change of IP address

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Change of IP address
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 07:22:31 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:25:23 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
The NetView server itself is usually easy, did you search the list archives? There are a number of posts for changing the NetView server IP address both with and without Framework. We've done it as simply as changing the IP and running reset_ci, and also had to do the Framework piece, it all depends on your particular environment.

Also beware of any access lists or security for devices NetView monitors. If your environment is locked down like ours, you may need to change ACL's too.

--Drew