[NV-L] Change of IP address

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Change of IP address
From: "Santhanakrishnan Janakiraman (IT Services), Chennai" <santhanakrishnanjn@hcl.in>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:03:42 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:37:29 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Hi,

Iam using AIX 5L server for Netview v7.1.4.4, DB is Oracle 9i, my reporting tool is Wan Insight. I need to change the IP address of both the netview server and the wan insight application server. My database is residing in the same netview box. Please tell me the procedure for changing the IP address and the pre-requiste to be followed in the application server, Database and Netview Server while changing the IP address.

Thanks & Regards
SanthanaKrishnan.J
Office: 044-28221129 Ext-2206
Mobile: +91- 9840943639