[NV-L] Trapd Events 1.3.6.1.6.3.1.1.5

To: <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Trapd Events 1.3.6.1.6.3.1.1.5
From: "Amir, Mohammed - Corporate Core - ICT Services" <Mohammed.Amir@oxfordshire.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:36:54 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:41:56 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Wow.........what a response......I'm very grateful to all who contributed to my question and gave me some excellent suggestions. I'm still working on the mibs and will update the forum as soon as I have succeeded.
This forum is great and the poeple equally great I'm very impressed. Thanks

Oxfordshire County Council - rated a four-star 'Excellent' council by the Audit Commission

The information in this e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential. If you have received this message in error you must not print off, copy, use or disclose the contents. The information may be covered by legal and/or professional privilege. Please delete from your system and inform the sender of the error. As an e-mail can be an informal method of communication, the views expressed may be personal to the sender and should not be taken as necessarily representing the views of the Oxfordshire County Council. As e-mails are transmitted over a public network the Oxfordshire County Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message. It is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks. You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to other parties under that Act. www.oxfordshire.gov.uk