[NV-L] Stop sending alerts to TEC

To: nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com
Subject: [NV-L] Stop sending alerts to TEC
From: "Kelly Root" <kelly.root@hewitt.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:08:38 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:11:40 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

How can I stop sending alerts from Netview to TEC?

Thanks,
Kelly

Hewitt Associates
Kelly Root
ITS Enterprise Operations
Hewitt Associates
Tel  847.883.6936  |  Mobile  847.343.0081
kelly.root@hewitt.com  |  www.hewitt.com

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.