RE: [NV-L] SNMP polling config file(s)

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] SNMP polling config file(s)
From: "Sperry, Kevin" <Kevin.Sperry@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:24:49 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:44:41 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Perfect and as always great information.  The reason I asked about turning off new node discovery is that we may double the number of managed devices and the devices are located in another part of the state (NY) connected by a 100Base-FX link and conserving bandwidth may become an issue.

Thank you,

Kevin Sperry
IT Analyst, Data Center Monitoring Control