[NV-L] Events to TEC

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Events to TEC
From: "Sperry, Kevin" <Kevin.Sperry@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:22:33 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:24:11 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Hello,

Using NV 7.15 w/ FP1.  We now have a need for NV integration w/ TEC. Another part of our company uses OpenView and TEC.  They use scripts to forward events to TEC.  I have done some research and have identified two ways to accomplish this task.  Scripts and using the "serversetup" gui.  Could you give insight to pros and cons of either method?

Thank you,

Kevin Sperry
IT Analyst, Data Center Monitoring Control
nationalgrid
7437 Henry Clay Blvd. Bldg#3
Liverpool, NY 13088
Phone:  (315) 460-2688 Internal: 829-2688
Kevin.Sperry@us.ngrid.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this message and let the sender know.