Re: SNMPTRAP program for Windows NT.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: SNMPTRAP program for Windows NT.
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 07:33:03 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Bob,
Thanks for the reply.  I am actually looking for only a
simple "snmp trap" utility.  One that we can use to
trigger within batch-jobs, and picked up by our
network-mgmt systems.

I did finally get the CMU utilities to compile, but will
definitely bring yours down and have a look (they
sound much more complete).

Again, thanks for your time, and for your help.

Regards,

Gary Boyles, gary.p.boyles@intel.com 916-356-4345