How to send my traps to another network management station ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: How to send my traps to another network management station ?
From: Moise Dignard <DignardM@STENTOR.CA>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:33:24 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi everyone,
     I have NV version 5 running on AIX, and want to send every events that
are displayed in the Control Desk window when the TME 10 NetView program is
started (It displays all events that are filtered for display), and send
those to another box ("INM" for Nortel, another monitoring program similar
to NetView).

     Like NetView, INM provides SNMP management of the network, therefore
if I could send my real-time events (every thing in /usr/OV/log/trapd.log)
to the INM box (via SNMP or whatever), It would probably be able to receive
those events (traps) and display them.

My question is :

1)  What would be the procedures to implement this ?

(i.e. how do I send my traps to the another box (that is not NetView))

Regards
Moe