Where could we obtain DEC OpenVms 6.2/7 file MIB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Where could we obtain DEC OpenVms 6.2/7 file MIB
From: Luis Romero Huerta <koldor@JET.ES>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:24:55 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <koldor@jet.es>
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all:

Could anybody tell us how could we download a "private" file MIB
to manage DEC OpenVms Version 6.2 or 7 Systems? We use the
same method to manage Unix Systems and it work well and fine.

A little give for you. If you need to send a msg to a mobile phone
without problem, send a email to

+XXYYNNNNNN@sms.co.za

Where XX = Country
             YY = Mobile Company
             NNNNNN= Mobile number.

Ex +3409456789         Send a msg to 909456789 of Company
                                        TELEFONICA of Spain.

and put the msg in Subject of Email.

It works well ad fine. It could be a very good idea to automate some
events actions, phoning to support call.

Regards

                                          Luis
Luis Romero Huerta
Michelin Spain Telecom Dept