Re: Where could we obtain DEC OpenVms 6.2/7 file MIB

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Where could we obtain DEC OpenVms 6.2/7 file MIB
From: Otto Fuetterer <Otto.Fuetterer@DIGITAL.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:36:38 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
OpenVMS does not come with an IP stack installed by default. You need to
select amoung several products.
You can install TCP/IP Service for VMS,  thats the product from digital
You can have TGV Multinet or Proces Software.

The Digital stuff does suport MIB-II and the Host Resources MIB and has a
programming Interface/API..
Have a look  at
http://www.openvms.digital.com/openvms/brochures/tcpip/index.html

Regards