Re: Rulesets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Rulesets
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:57:27 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I posted my only document on ruleset performance on 07/31/98.  If you
haven't got a copy, you could retrieve it by sending this to
listserv@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu :

search nv-l rulesets  from 1998/07/30

and follow the instructions you get back.  They will tell you how to send
the listserv a note asking for this document.  Note that you are sending to
listserv and not to NV-L. listserv is the list agent; NV-L is the list.

These are performance guidelines based on experience.  That is why you do
not see them in the product doc. If anyone has discovered more, feel free
to post yours too.

             James Shanks
             Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jose Luis Arbona Orovay <jarbo@INFOCENTRE.GVA.ES> on 08/07/98 09:07:42 AM