Re: Netview MLM configuration

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview MLM configuration
From: Adibah Mohamed <bmadibah@NCS.COM.SG>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:24:27 +0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Thanks Joel & James....

  I think the problem I have with the "session to node" down is minor
because I notice that if I don't use the Alias name (which is defined in
the Alias Table) but use the specific IP address instead, I am able to
collect stats.

  the biggest headache I have right now is that the MLM stores all stats
collected in one file.

Diba