Re: NetView Distributed Management

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Distributed Management
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:40:13 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Wasn't there an NT MLM on your NetView for NT 5.0a   CD?

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Ken Guettler <Ken.Guettler@MARYVILLE.COM> on 08/27/98 09:32:53 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)

In Case 2 you mention an NT MLM  Where can I find more information on
this?
I was not aware that there was an NT MLM at all.  I have one environment
which is all NT and would like to implement NetView for NT on one box
and
disribute MLMs on remote NT server nodes.  Can you point me to further
information on this?

Thank you,

Ken

Maryville Data Systems