Re: Interface Addr Change & Config Checks.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Interface Addr Change & Config Checks.
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 18:37:13 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Just one comment  -
I know that this is probably not the answer you want.
But  please do not ask for others to submit your requirements for you

>>It would be great if the Tivoli-ites/IBMers on the list >>communicate
this to
>>the appropriate developers, so we do not have to submit product
>>enhancement requests.

Enhancement requests ALWAYS carry more weight when submitted by customers
than by IBM/Tivoli employees.  Only you can explain why this is so
important in your environment.  In ours, interfaces do not often migrate
from router to another.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support