Re: NV5 installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV5 installation
From: "Brook, Bryan S" <bryan.s.brook@LMCO.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:43:40 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This is from my memory a couple months back but this sounds familiar.  Look
in /tivoli/bin/.installed on the managed node in which you are attempting to
load NV.  You should see a file something like *NVS*.  If this file is
there, Tivoli believes it is installed.  Delete (or rename) this file and
try again.  Another distant memory was a "remove script" somewhere in the
bowels of /usr/lpp/nv6000.

Hope this helps..

Bryan