Re: maps & profiles

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: maps & profiles
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:33:29 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Sounds like you have NetView security turned on and you need to create
permissions for the userid help.
Can you bring up the security dialog when you type in nvauth as root?   If
so, then use the dailog to give the help id permission to use the map.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Khaya Florida <fkhaya@WOOLWORTHS.COM.AU> on 10/08/98 03:12:52 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>