Re: Fragmented window in ruleset editor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Fragmented window in ruleset editor
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:12:40 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I am not sure I understand what a "fragemented window" is, and I have not
seen any window problems on AIX before.
But we have seen problems on Solaris, because its Xdefaults do not match
those of AIX.   Try adding these settings
to your .Xdefaults file or to /usr/OV/app-defaults/NvrsEdit .

 NvrsEdit*dialog_form.width: 550
 NvrsEdit*dialog_form.height: 700

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support