Re: Netview 5.1 and Collections -Respuesta

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.1 and Collections -Respuesta
From: Adrian Cappelletti <Adrian@TECNET.TEMP.COM.AR>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:06:43 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Fist of all, Thank you for you help.

OK, but supose that you have a lot of collections that you already created.
Delete and Create this collections is a little combersome. Is there any dynamic
way ?. After all, is it a bug ?

Adrian

>>> "Desai, Aditya" <DesaiA@USA.REDCROSS.ORG> 27/10/98 14:00 >>>
Hi Adrian

Try deleting the collection and open it again after it turns "blue".  It
should "re-collect" the device with correct icon.