Re: ruleset action

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ruleset action
From: Pascal Olin <polin@HQ.ESA.FR>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:38:22 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Sontaya

You'll find Xhost on the X11.apps.config fileset of the AIX 4.2.1
distribution CD, it is required to allow other hosts to have X sessions to
your RS6000, The installation takes 2 minutes !

     Hope this helps !

Sontaya Passakonnirin <sontaya.p@DCS.PREMIER.CO.TH> on 17/11/98 09:57:39

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>