Re: Optivity NMS on NetView v5.1 and AIX v4.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Optivity NMS on NetView v5.1 and AIX v4.3
From: Art DeBuigny <debuigny@DALLAS.NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:00:34 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The only gotcha I have is with the web browser.  It seems my Bay routers show up
blue in the web browser, although they are normal color in the GUI.  There is an
APAR open on this, so Tivoli was able to determine that it was a Netview issue.
Everything else seems to work fine.

Art DeBuigny
debuigny@dallas.net