Re: NetView 5.1 Restart ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1 Restart ?
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:21:23 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi, Steyland;
you are restarting oservs by "odadmin reexec all". If they are dead or at least
the server oserv,
you will get the message which you know by now. Is server oserv running (run
odadmin odlist to see
the status of all your tivoli managed nodes. If they have -t- flag, they are
not running; or if you
get the message as previously - object dispatcher is the oserv daemon)? If not,
run "odadmin start
all" or "odadmin start <od#>. Is it OK then?

Best regards,
Vladimir.