Re: NetView 5.1 Restart ?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1 Restart ?
From: S W <smokew@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:15:57 PST
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I think I figured it out. The first problem that I noticed was that the
database was stored on the /var/spool slice and that particular slice
was 100% full. I increased the slice space and then I ran the following
command to start the oserv process with the default settings 'oserv -k
/var/spool/Tivoli/NetView.db.

The oserv process started and attached itself to a port with no problem.
Tivoli started right up for me after that. I appreciate your help and
wish me luck.

Steyland -