Re: MIBfiles per Microsoft NT4.0

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIBfiles per Microsoft NT4.0
From: bob_metzger/vfits/vf_corporation_at_vf_corporation@VFC.COM
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:40:07 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

I went ahead and put together a document with information I had gathered when
trying to figure out how to use SNMP and NT. I have attached a word document and
a text file for those of you who are anti-microsoft (Aren't we all at times?) I
tried to clarify as much as possible and I hope it makes sense. If someone needs
any of the files mentioned in the document, let me know and I will send them to
you. Enjoy and by all means let me know if you find any flaws, issues, or
concerns regarding the document.

(See attached file: SNMP Final.doc)(See attached file: SNMP Final.txt)