Re: NV Webkit and IIS 3.0 ASP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV Webkit and IIS 3.0 ASP
From: Neil Phillips <Neil.Phillips@DIGITAL.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:04:21 -0000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

You need a file called ASP.EXE. I'm told you can FTP this from Microsoft,
but I had lots of problems with this, a quick search on the internet got me
the file though.  It seems to me that ASP is part of some IIS kits, and not
others (but I don't know the official line), it is also on some Microsoft
kits (FrontPage for example).

Regards.
Neil Phillips
COMPAQ NetView Expertise Centre (EMEA)