Re: Transcend 5.0 for AIX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Transcend 5.0 for AIX
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:28:30 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I'm very concerned by this possible problem : we're going to migrate to
NetView 5.1 and one of our third party apps is Transcend (version 5.1, I
believe) Can anyone confirm please !
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be