Re: NetView 5.1 Install Failure on aix4-r1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1 Install Failure on aix4-r1
From: Ziyad Choudhury <ziyad@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:02:37 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi there,
You also need to install the X11 file sets..... You go into SMIT and
Install From latest available, and then look for the X11 filesets that you
are missing. YOu can pull forth the search fuction with a " / " if u r in a
gui smit OR the function key that is designated for the search function if
in a smitty................

Have a good and painless install.....

Ziyad Choudhury
B 010 / 2D-03