Re: NetView 5.1 Install Failure on aix4-r1

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1 Install Failure on aix4-r1
From: Weiya Cai <weiya_cai@COMPUWARE.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:54:43 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Ziyad,

Thanks for your help.

I am not quite familiar with AIX platform, and I need help on:

1. add English (United States) IBM-850 En_US, do I need an AIX
   system CD?

2. ".. run cleanup scripts", where do I get the scripts?
   Is it OK that I remove /usr/OV directory?

3. "... install the X11 file sets ...", again, do I need a system CD?

Thanks again,

  Weiya