Re: Running Netview with Reflection X

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Running Netview with Reflection X
From: "MENEZES, ALAIN" <a.menezes@ASLK-CGER.BE>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:12:22 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I've always been using reflexion X with all my AIX machines ..... and
NetView (version 4)
Never had any problem ......
Alain Menezes
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Bruxelles                                         Email:
a.menezes@aslk-cger.be