Re: Web Server Security

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Web Server Security
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:12:27 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

I just tried the adding a background image then removing it and it worked. Now my web interface shows the maps correctly. I guess we should add this to the workaround list!

Another quick question regarding the Web Interface. Mine does not show the labels for my symbols until I click on the symbol. Is this how it is supposed to work? Is this simply a fonts issue? Is there a way to increase the size of the fonts?

Cheers

Matt Ashfield
mda@unb.ca