Re: Icon Status Color Changes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Icon Status Color Changes
From: "Owens, Blaine C" <bowens@EASTMAN.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:08:14 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Leslie, the Collection Membership is the issue. The status of the icons in
the IP Internet submaps on the web browser interface is correct and in sync
with the read/write map. Only the collection submap needs to be refreshed. I
haven't gotten 5.1.1 yet - in the meantime I'll just remind the operations
folks that they need to refresh the critical node collection to ensure that
what they are viewing is up-to-date. Thanks.

Blaine Owens
Eastman Chemical Company
Email - bowens@eastman.com
Phone - (423)229-3579