Re: Netview Web Server Error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Web Server Error
From: "Vigil, Ed" <EVigil@MPTN.ORG>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:37:43 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If the web server applications are running, check the web server error log
to see whether messages have been generated by the web interface programs.
These messages should be in the /usr/OV/Web/httpd/logs/error_log.

What I meant is when a web client can't see the submaps and gets the same
message below, it's because there isn't a Netview's user interface running
from the root.

EV