Re: Netview Web Server Error

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview Web Server Error
From: "Vigil, Ed" <EVigil@MPTN.ORG>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:26:21 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I'm not certain what level of security you want, but...
If you don't want the maps from your server to be accessible, edit the
/usr/OV/registration/C/webquery.reg file and comment out the webquery
command.  Then select NetView Web Interface -> Restart map server from the
Administer pull-down menu to start the map server only on the GUIs opened to
the maps you want to make accessible.  Check the your NetView
Administration's Guide.
EV