Re: Windows NT SP4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Windows NT SP4
From: Mark Sklenarik <Mark_Sklenarik@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:03:01 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
NetView NT V5.1.1 maintenance has been tested with SP4.  We found no
problems specifically related NetView and SP4.

Check the version of ODBC drivers, 3.5x should be fine.
Check the version of SQL drivers, 3.70x should be fine.

Tivoli Verification - RTP

Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM> on 04/07/99 02:28:55 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>