web server changes after NV5.1.1 installed

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: web server changes after NV5.1.1 installed
From: Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:05:18 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi all,

I successfully installed the NetView 5.1.1 patch yesterday. I'm running it on AIX 4.3.2 and Framework 3.6..No problems were encountered and everything is working fine except for one thing. When I look at my maps through a Web browser, the gui seems to have lost some of it's look. By this I mean,  the titles at the top of my page, for example:
default: Root-IP.Internet-131.202.1
Now appear as straight, non-colored text with links to the previous maps. Before the patch, they appeared with colors. Overall, the look of my web interface is not as good as before, but I suppose the functionality is there so I shouldn't complain...Just wondering if anyone else has had similar encounters...I did have the following message when I first started my web interface:

mda@pluto[/usr/OV/bin -231]] $Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DodgerBlue"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DarkGoldenrod"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DarkOrange"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DeepPink"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DarkSeaGreen"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Thistle"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Gold"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Orchid"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Salmon"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Plum"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Coral"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Pink"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Goldenrod"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "Violet"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DarkSalmon"
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "DarkTurquoise"

Additionally, I get the following entries when I open NetView help:

mda@pluto[/usr/OV/bin -439]] $Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "grey77"
Error: can't load bitmap file '/usr/Tivoli/bin/dynatext/data/bitmaps/srchexec.bm', trying default
Error: DynaText is unable to allocate some colors it needs. You may be unable to see or use menus and dialog controls. Either exit any color-intensive applications and restart dtext, or simply restart dtext with the '-privcolor' option.
Warning: Cannot allocate colormap entry for "#ffffee"
Error: can't load bitmap file '/usr/Tivoli/bin/dynatext/data/bitmaps/srchexec.bm', trying default
Error: can't load bitmap file '/usr/Tivoli/bin/dynatext/data/bitmaps/srchhist.bm', trying default
Error: can't load bitmap file '/usr/Tivoli/bin/dynatext/data/bitmaps/donote.bm', trying default

Cheers,

Matt Ashfield
Computing Services
University of New Brunswick