Re: web server changes after NV5.1.1 installed

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: web server changes after NV5.1.1 installed
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:43:59 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If you are running your browser on the same box as NetView, then you must
start the NetView GUI before you start the browser.  Browsers are notorious
for stealing all available colors.   The only other alternative is to start
your browser with a private color map. I Netscape you can do this on the
command line with the -install option:  netscape -install

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Matt Ashfield <mda@UNB.CA> on 04/21/99 10:05:18 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>