Re: Problem regarding the TME 10 and Event Server!!

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problem regarding the TME 10 and Event Server!!
From: "Sharma, Sanjeev" <Sanjeev.Sharma@USA.XEROX.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 06:58:26 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
James
My aim is to provide a plugin which can add discover the xerox printers and
change the status of these printers according to the type of problems on the
printers. So after that we will plan for certification by tivoli.
Till today we developed a plug-in and we can able to show and manage our
printers on netview.
So it is my aim. Can you help me out now?
thanks a lot,

regards
sanjeev