Re: CIM mib

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CIM mib
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:20:36 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Thanks Ken, I can see all the file space info. from the Host OS mib
CPQHOST.

Vince, I didn't quite understand how I can access this oid you
mentioned for looking at NT processes. I don't find any such thing in
any of the 16 CIM mibs atleast. Also I asked which Microsoft mibs might
have this kind of information and where to find them??

Kashif