Re: CIM mib

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CIM mib
From: Cheryl Krupczak <cheryl@EMPIRETECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:36:04 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

>Thanks Ken, I can see all the file space info. from the Host OS mib
>CPQHOST.
>
>Vince, I didn't quite understand how I can access this oid you
>mentioned for looking at NT processes. I don't find any such thing in
>any of the 16 CIM mibs atleast. Also I asked which Microsoft mibs might
>have this kind of information and where to find them??

 I didn't think the standard Microsoft mibs provide that info.

 The SystemEDGE agent, which on NT runs as a sub-agent,
 shows all the NT processes and can monitor critical services and
 automatically re-start them if they fail.  You can try it out
 for free by filling out the evaluation request form at:
 www.empiretech.com

 Cheers,
  Cheryl