NetView NT Smartset Problem.
I ws wondering if anyone on NT has gotten this kind of smartset example
to work (mine doesn't seem to cut it).
1) I'm trying to create a smartset using:
* "IP Properties" (Using Wildcards) "IP Address"
* I put in the address such as 132.233.*
2) I do an "Add To Advanced", and then try to AND this with
* "Other Properties" (Type) "Node".
The result is... I never get anything in my smartset, even though
I have many nodes in the address-range, and it doesn't find any of them.
BTW -- I've tried using "132.233.*.*", and "132.233*, and "132.233.*".
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>
- NetView NT Smartset Problem.,
Boyles, Gary P <=
Archive operated by Skills 1st Ltd
See also: The NetView Web