Re: NetView NT Smartset Problem.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView NT Smartset Problem.
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:52:47 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I don't know what to tell you guys.  I have 5.1.1 installed and I did just
what Gary did and it works only too well for me.
I  selected "IP Properties" and "Using Wildcards", clicked the IP Address
radio button, and used the Tivoli subnet  146.84.*.*, and then hit APPLY.
I got a huge number of hits.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Xu He <xuhe@YAHOO.COM> on 06/10/99 04:49:59 PM