Re: Cisco Wan Manager

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco Wan Manager
From: MICHAEL_IMHOFF@HP-DENMARK-OM1.OM.HP.COM
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:36:27 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
    Latest version of OV NNM is 6.01 which is supported by other Cisco
    management products (e.g. CRM and CWSI from CW2000 Campus). Not sure
    about CWM.

    - Michael.

Author:  Non-HP-okyalos (okyalos@HOTMAIL.COM) at HP-Belgium,mimegw3
Date:    25-06-99 16:17

So you say that the two alternatives are :

1. CWM 9.1.07 with AIX 4.2.1, netview 5.1.1, which is quite buggy.
2. The CWM on a Solaris with OV, do you known which are the
latest versions of the above products, and if they have any problem ?

thanks again,

james