Re: CiscoWorks 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks 2000
From: Frederic Mottiat <frederic_mottiat@BE.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:40:48 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Stefan,

Thank you for the information. I also finally had a confirmation from Cisco
today that they support NetView V5.1 for AIX, with the AIX 4.3.2 issue.
Can you tell me more about the installation issue you have had ? Why is it
you had to reinstall a second time ?

Have a nice day

Frederic

Frederic Mottiat - IBM Global Services (PSS-SMNS)
Tivoli Implementation & Services
Email : frederic_mottiat@be.ibm.com
Tel :  02/225 34 08        Gsm : +32 (0)75 388 773

Stefan Schickling <schickl@mus.de> on 06/07/99 12:31:12

Please respond to schickls@mus.de