Re: CiscoWorks 2000

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks 2000
From: Stefan Schickling <schickl@MUS.DE>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 17:39:54 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Frederic,
the integration of Cisco View works after our second installation, we
get no error message after first one. After the automatic integration
there where the cisco-symbols available, the devices get an entry
"isCisco" and other database-entries for some switches.
Another tool can be integrated the "Cisco Traffic Director". This
application is the NetScout RMON manager. The integration ist dokumented
in /usr/CSCOcwsi/ums/fsd_ov.

regards  Stefan S