mistery MAP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: mistery MAP
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:57:36 -0400
I am running Netview 5.1.1 on Solaris 2.6

If I start Netview using any method (ovw, nv6000, netview, TIVOLI
desktop) I get a new map called "TEST1".  If I do a SHOW MAP from FILE
menu I see both DEFAULT and TEST1.  If I open the map called DEFAULT and
then delete TEST1 and then exit Netview and restart it without using any
"-map option" , I get the map called TEST1 again.   I beleive I created
a map called TEST1 some time ago, but have since done a coamplete
Netview install and it still comes back.   It must be in some user area
and by default creates this map, but I have no clue where it is or how
to get rid of it.

Any ideas?

Jeff Fitzwater
Princeton University