Re: mistery MAP

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: mistery MAP
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz@PRINCETON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:15:47 -0400
Hi Leslie, thank you for responding.  I also received info from James
Shanks.   First, I am the only user on the system.
I am user root.  When I did the ovwls -G it showed the owner as root and
2 maps as I described.   I first changed my map to default and then
deleted the test1 map.  I then exited out of the GUI and back in via
"netview" command.  Presto back came the test1 map.  I did not use the
-map option.  the /usr/OV/app-defaults/OVw has default as startup map.
I have not found any other app-defaults in any user $HOME area "yet".

Is there any way to trace where it gets its startup map info from?

Thank you James and Leslie for your help.

Jeff Fitzwater
Princeton University