Re: Weird colors on the Client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Weird colors on the Client
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:15:52 -0400
Sounds like something has stolen your colors.hat else is running on this client
that wasn't before?  Netscape?  The Tivoli
desktop?  Try shutting down  all the other GUI apps  and restart the NetView
client

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM> on 09/13/99 11:38:24 PM