Weird colors on the Client

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Weird colors on the Client
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:38:24 -0700
I am running Netview 5.1 on Sun Solaris 2.6. Problem I face is that on
the client machine (Sun workstation), when I start the user interface
with the netview command, all the windows appear with a very weird
color scheme. I mean you can't even see the event severities in the
control desk. Everything is like in pale pink. On the same machine,
when I telnet to the NetView server and start a user interface,
everything looks fine. It was working perfect just a few days ago. I
checked the files in app-defaults directory and they have been
un-changed for about a month. Any hints on what could be different with
the client code..??

Thanks
Kashif