Re: Command to list loaded mibs...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Command to list loaded mibs...
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:39:00 -0400
I don't know of a command function, but you can do it easily enough.
Both the V1 and V2 MIB loaders build a binary file and a text file of the
loaded mibs in /usr/OV/conf
For the V1 loader the text file is snmpmib and the binary file is snmpmib.bin.
For the V2 loader the text file is snmpv2mib and the binary is snmpv2mib.bin.

Anyway if you grep the text file for START OF MIB  you should get output that
lists all your loaded MIBs in that file.
e.g :  grep "START OF MIB"  /usr/OV/conf/snmpmib

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels@HOTMAIL.COM> on 09/14/99 01:19:19 PM

<NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>