Re: nvserverd hangs

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvserverd hangs
From: Kashif Karim <kashif_karim@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:39:35 -0700
James, I am forwarding events to a Solaris 2.6 based TEC server.
However, yeah there is a port on the TEC that has been allocated to me
to enter in tecint.conf. Its 1031. Event forwarding happens fine except
for those glitches. I found our about this problem when we were doing a
simulated SNMP trap test on our CISCO devices. After a while traps
stopped appearing on TEC.

I think I will try installing those patches on NetView if there isn't
anything else you can suggest. Where can I get the 5.1.2 patch from by
the way?

Thank you
Kashif